Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Photoshoppin'

Sorry for the break in posts.

Those are poppies back there
"life in pink"
I little while ago I got kind of into photoshop.  I really love to design things even though i actually have no idea what i'm doing. I took a little break there but stumbled apon the blog Puglypixel which is full of photoshop tutorials. So i thought i'd share some of the new stuff i've learned. I did those last night in addition to doing more earlier but those were saved on a different computer and i don't know if my brother followed my wishes and transferred them over to this one.
Clearly i'm getting into putting pictures in the typeface, i did one on vacation where it looked like my name was written in glitter. i'm learning slow and steady. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment